Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Day That Changed My Life - What the Fuss?

So are we on to a hot topic or what? I'd say we're scorching. The controversy of our previous post has picked up with the recent coverage on Dateline exploring Suzanne Somers claims of what worked for her through her journey with cancer. We're following this topic closely. Watch these experts as they share from their professional perspective:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Each journey is different but the common theme shared is that cancer changes our lives forever.
The Day That Changed My Life - The Controversy

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Sunday. You have good posts. Cancer is serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that Suzanne Somers has her own opinion and that is her right. It my not work for everyone, she says that. What the others here are saying may not work for others either.

    ReplyDelete