Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Day That Changed My Life - Letters to My Cancer

Do you remember the song?

♪♪You take the good ♪♪
♪You take the bad ♪
♪You take them both and there you have♪
♪The facts of life ♪♪


This week we feature Kathleen Krider's journey "Letters to My Cancer." The journey is mixed with anger, humor and the delivery is straight forward.

While each journey is unique, we all share a common theme cancer changes our lives forever.




Don't forget to share this with others. Someone of someone you know may need to see this :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this here. This was written by my mother, who passed away this past December. Somewhere she's probably smiling that it's here, even if it was posted a while ago. And she's also probably still giving cancer a piece of her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg your mother's Letters to Cancer was so refreshingly candid and an inspirational piece that we just had to share. We extend our condolences to you and your family. She was clearly a funtastic lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to add my thank you to my brother's. It took me a while to get up the courage to view this. I was so proud of Mom for putting a voice to it all. She is greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete